You’re certainly not alone in being wary of the current housing market. In fact, buyer fear is one of the forces keeping the market flat. And the news media feeds consumers’ fear with sensational headlines and stories expertly crafted to sell newspapers and attract viewers to their broadcasts and Web sites. It’s a media marketing fact: FEAR SELLS.
But if you’re fed up with living in limbo because you’re afraid to make a purchase decision, I think you’ll find this fact-filled letter and my follow-ups over the next few days to be a breath of fresh air. You see, I’ve decided to take the bull by the horns, so to speak, and broadcast the truth about our local real estate market, because …
When you buy or sell a home, you do so in your local market, not in the national real estate market or the market in some other city or state.
And while our local market is slow … it’s slow for sellers. That’s why it’s called a “buyer’s market.” The best time to buy is in a buyer’s market. This is true for most buyers including:
● First-time homebuyers ● Homeowners moving up ● Second-home buyers
● Relocating buyers ● Investors
As buyers, you have access to some wonderful opportunities in the current local market including:
- Great financing for a broad range of credit situations - Despite the news media’s scare tactics, lenders still have mortgage money to lend and are lending it. Many of my listings below $400,000 qualify for excellent loans. I‘ll write to you about these, some of which have low-to-no down payment.
- Exceptional home values - Expect my letter about these ... specifically new-construction homes, short sales and foreclosures.
- Low interest rates - I’ll write to you about when to lock in your interest rate.
- A wealth-building investment that also provides a place to live - Look for my letter explaining when and why your home’s value fluctuations would not affect you.
So, don’t let fear of the real estate market stop you from buying a home.
Move forward now with confidence ...
And once you decide to make an offer, as your REALTOR® I run another property search for an up-to-the-minute look at the local market to determine the home’s immediate worth. Armed with this information, I advise you in the final negotiations to help you get the home you love at the lowest possible price.
If you want to buy a home and would like to talk about the opportunities awaiting you in our local buyer’s market, call me direct at 858-342-9292. And if it’s right for you ...
Let's get your home purchase moving.