The San Diego Association of Realtors
March 2014 Monthly Indicators
Highlights from the SDAR Report Include
- New Listings increased 2.6 percent to 4,476.
- Pending Sales were down 3.3 percent to 3,449.
- Inventory shrank 12.2 percent to 7,753 units.
- The Median Sales Price increased 13.9 percent to $427,250.
- Days on Market was down 16.7 percent to 50 days.
- Absorption Rates improved as Months Supply of Inventory was down 10.7 percent to 2.5 months.
The increased inventory will be a welcome sign for home buyers. Inventory levels are still suffering the effects from a very slow first quarter 2014. We are still seeing areas with multiple bids, while other neighborhoods are still struggling to find the right…