Is it time for you to own your own home? If you’ve been thinking about it for a while, it might be. Here are a few questions to help you decide.
- Do I plan to stay in this community for at least 3 more years?
- Am I ready to be responsible for maintenance of a home?
- Do I have money put away for a down payment?
- Do I feel secure in knowing that I’ll be able to make the monthly payments?
- Am I tired of worrying about rising rental rates?
- Am I tired of worrying about “my” home being sold and having to move?
- Am I sick of having a landlord tell me what I can or can’t do?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you should act quickly. Finding the right home takes a little time, so you should get started.
Right now all the…