AARE Licenses and Memberships
"I have been with AARE for my entire career and have been privileged to grow with a company that values others more than its bottom line. I advocate for my clients' needs above all else and am absolutely devoted to providing the highest level of customer service for all my clients. I am proud to be aligned with a company with the same ethical standards I have." Read More...
AARE Only Hires Experienced, Honest & Trustworthy Realtors
Agents who are invited to join our team must show a track record of sales closed, but more importantly must meet the company's standards for ethics and morality, must possess giving, sharing personalities and must be eager to learn and grow. Part of the culture at AARE is that team members share their expertise while helping and supporting each other in the quest for excellence in client care. All of our agents are experienced, many having successfully closed over 100 transactions. All are knowledgeable and skilled in handling the myriad of tasks that top agents perform for their clients. All come highly recommended by their past clients.
But that's not the most important requirement. What's most important is that each of our agents has shown by word and deed that they work under the highest moral and ethical standards, and that they possess giving, sharing hearts. Because of our hiring standards, our clients can feel secure in knowing that anything and everything our agents do with regard to their listing or their property purchase is done with their best interests at heart. We invite you to watch our videos and learn more about our experienced, honest and trustworthy Realtors who have been hand selected from over 300,000 agents in California.
Learn more about us by meeting our Agents.
We Are Relationship Driven Focused on Client Satisfaction
We Only Hire the Best
Because of our hiring standards, our clients can feel secure in knowing that anything and everything our agents do with regard to their listing or their purchase is done with their best interests at heart.
Our talented team members are thoroughly trained and then appointed to each client based on their talent, knowledge and capability to serve that specific client and their respective needs.
Giving and sharing are more than buzzwords at AARE. 19% of the company's profit on every transaction goes to the company's foundation with a goal of 20% by 2020.
Vision, Mission & Ethics
- Our vision is to grow a residential and commercial real estate agency statewide based on moral, ethical and biblical principles.
- Our mission is to value our clients, agents and employees by developing a culture where giving and serving other’s needs before our own is our priority.
- To build our business, we must earn our positions daily by excelling in every way. Problems are learning experiences and should be received calmly and confidently.
- If we count our blessings daily, we'll be reminded of the gift of life.
- Success is the result of clear and cooperative positive thinking.
- Our Creator has given us the ability to succeed. We will honor Him by succeeding honestly and accepting our daily successes humbly, knowing that a higher power has guided us to success.
- Free-enterprise strengthens our country.
- Our goal is to provide superior service for our clients, community, and colleagues. Loyalty adds consistency to our lives.
- AARE agents are required to follow the Code of ethics
How Can We Help You Today?